Thursday, August 11, 2011

And a monkey says......

My sweet baby.....ok not baby, girl is over 18 months! Wow! It is so hard to believe that she is now closer to 2 then 1! Where has time gone? She has tought us so much in the past year and a half! I fall deeper and deeper in love with her every day! We gave her a cupcake to celebrate her half birthday! I believe she enjoyed it!





She is so smart! She is learning new things every single day! Anything from pushing a chair around the house bc she knows she can climb on it to reach a whole new world of things, or talking (up a storm! ....so adorible!), to pointing out animals telling me their names and what they say. I got a video of her saying some but there are many more she knows as well! The attention span of a 1 year old is very slim! I have to say my favorite it a monkey! Also You'll get to check out her new squeaky shoes! Love them!


She loves to color so much, so I decided to be brave and let her have a try at painting! It was a hit!


Clean up is always fun to!

I hope everyone is enjoying this cooler weather and the little rain we've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment